Professor of at
Computer Networks Research Laboratory, NETLAB
Member of Turkey and
- Established in 1863, is one of the top ranking universities in Turkey
- is accepting the top rank undergraduate and graduate students. Currently the department has close to 500 graduate students.
-With its 70 members NETLAB is the largest research group in Turkey working on computer networks, wireless communications and mobile applications.
-Wireless Sensor Networks Research Group is involved in EU Horizon 2020, FP7, COST, State Planning Organization of Turkey, TUBITAK, Bogazici University Research Fund and private sector funded research activities focusing on pervasive health applications, smart homes, smart cities, Internet of Things, mobile/vehicular cloud/fog/edge systems, 5G and beyond, software defined networks, green cellular networks.
-, Telecommunications and Informatics Technologies Research Center has been established with the goals: to create a national platform for inter-disciplinary research and applications in all areas related to telecommunications and informatics technologies and to build national and international collaboration including the industry in all related areas.
•Wireless networks and mobile applications
•Smart homes, smart cities
•Internet of Things
•5G and beyond, SDN/NFV
•Multitier cloud/edge systems
- developed in our group is available for Edge Computing Simulations.
- Osman Tugay Başaran completed his MS thesis with the title Unsupervised/semi-supervised learning-based stress level detection using unobtrusive wearables in the wild
- Niaz Chalabianloo completed his PhD thesis with the title "Stress Measurement and Regulation in Real-Life Using Affective Technologies"
İhsan Mert Özçelik completed his PhD thesis with the title "SDN-assisted Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH)"